Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Container Gardens.....Keep Em Coming

 The last week has brought temperatures from 100 degrees to 50 degrees.  Crazy Chicago weather!

Somehow, we have managed several installations, including.....

A single family in Bucktown/Wicker Park.........



A high rise right off Michigan Avenue......







A single family in Lincoln Park......



And my hair salon, Avieve.......


There are many more to come, including my own decks, which I finally have gotten installed.  

3 comments:

Irene Alexander said...

Wow! All look terrific!

StagerLinda said...

What gorgeous container gardens! Love the combos of colors and textures. (Just found you on Powell Brower Homes.) I must go back and read you old posts. My container gardens typically partially die. The weather here has been searing followed by wicked thunderstorms.

buy furniture said...

Hello
ttwcreative
It really is very lovely. Thanks on your marvelous posting! Thanks for your submission